Merry Winter Veil!
Thursday night was our last raid for the year and the UR holiday party. I knew that Effy could not attend without an appropriate outfit, so I spent the better part of Tuesday night piecing together and farming the pieces. My goal was to make it as easy to acquire as possible (AKA no raid drops that I might fail at), and use as many pieces as I could from my already vast collection.
So some bank/void storage scrounging, some JP to Honor, a run through Old Hillsbrad to do the quest I somehow did not have complete (and then deciding on a different belt that dropped), and a few normal BC dungeons later – it was done!
I do not usually pair green and red together, so this outfit was rather difficult. I tried to make it subtle, and not too garish. I also tried to keep it Shaman-y, and it HAD to have a kilt. Effy must wear a kilt. Effy also must remain modest, I never dress her in anything too skimpy. Showing some cleavage in her Frost Witch set is about as far as she goes.
Very Merry Set
- Head – Red Winter Hat (Optional – Not transmog, had to swap)
- Shoulders – Shoulders of Empyreal Focus
- Chest – Vest of Living Lightning
- Wrists – Hidden
- Hands – Gloves of Forgotten Wisdom
- Waist – Tracker’s Belt
- Legs – Kilt of Rolling Thunders
- Feet – Hidden
- Back – Hidden
- Weapon – Wrathful Gladiator’s Gavel
- Shield – Darkhide Barrier
- Shirt – Scarlet Filigreed Doublet