And here is finally the culmination of all of my Rogue Sacrifices! Lycaohn‘s outfit. The first set is what he wore to look good while we farmed the second set.
I really wanted something dark for Lycaohn. I settled for red and black. It started with an eyepatch (originally the Rifle Commander’s Eyepatch) and The Night Blade which I got randomly somewhere on some other toon and knew Lycaohn needed it.
I think it is very sexy, especially in his Worgen form, but the trouble was making it look good as a human too.
Expect to see him and Chíyu soon. After I finish part 3 of As the Sun Sets.
- Head – Swashbuckler’s Eyepatch
- Shoulders – Shizzle’s Muzzle Cover
- Chest – Plainstalker Vest
- Wrists – Hidden
- Hands – Loramus’ Gloves
- Waist – Darktail Belt
- Legs – Ice Avatar Legguards
- Feet – Ogre-Hunter Boots
- Back – Cloak of Firemaw
- Weapon – The Night Blade x2
Level 85 Set (Adjustments only)
- Shoulders – Bloodfang Spaulders
- Chest – Bloodfang Chestpiece
- Wrists – Nightslayer Bracelets
- Hands – Prospector’s Mitts
- Waist – Prospector’s Sash
- Legs – Fleshwerk Leggings
- Feet – Bloodfang Boots
- Cloak – Blood Knight War Cloak